Sunday, February 24, 2013

Prayer for Acceptance of God’s Will

{Photo published on web here}
O Lord, I do not know what to ask You. You alone know my real needs, and You love me more than I even know how to love. Enable me to discern my true needs which are hidden from me. I ask for neither a cross nor a consolation but simply wait in patience for You. My heart is open to You.

For Your great mercy’s sake, come to me and help me. Put Your mark on me and heal me, cast me down and raise me up. I silently adore Your holy will and Your inscrutable ways. I offer myself in sacrifice to You and put all my trust in You. I desire only to do Your will. Teach me how to pray. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. wow..Mary.i can't tell you what this prayer means.. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good one...glad it helped.

    ReplyDelete