Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tap, Tap, Tap, "Is this thing on?"

Brushing the dust off this here ol' blog.

Guess I have the need to ramble again.

I have things in my head that I need to sort out and work through, feelings to analyze, fears to overcome, hesitations to bring out into the open... Might as well do that here.

About two months ago, I started taking an anti-depressant again. And its just such a gosh darn hard thing to do. Why? I don't know.

But I do know that I'll take it the rest of my life if I have to.

I want to understand. I wish I could understand. I've begged God to help me understand why. Why me? What is depression? Why is my brain different? Why do I need medicine to function? Why doesn't He just heal me? Does He want me to just offer it up? Am I doing the right thing?



No comments:

Post a Comment